1. Responsible for all sales orders, return orders, and receipt/receipt of returned goods from customers in each sales area, assisting customers in the tracking and management of internal and external logistics, and related ordering centers;
2. Responsible for the establishment of customer file work, timely and accurate collection of customer information;
3. Responsible for the management of sales-related documents and materials;
4. Responsible for communicating with related departments and coordinating work.
1, secondary school (high school) or above;
2. Relevant sales and logistic work experience over one year or more than one year. Work experience related to documentary or customer service is preferred;
3. Have strong communication skills and resilience, better negotiation skills, clear thinking, well-organized and practical work;
4, has a strong sense of responsibility, with a strong team spirit, able to work hard, obey arrangements.
Corporate Welfare: Five insurances, one gold, year-end bonus, paid annual leave, holiday benefits, employee travel, professional training, and multiple salary adjustments each year
Contact Tel: (If you meet, you will see, declined to call)
Resume delivery email: firstname.lastname@example.org