1. Responsible for carrying out preliminary market research and data analysis of new product development;
2. Participate in formulating new product R&D programs;
3. Implement R&D programs and implement product research and development;
4. Implement new product testing and collect customer feedback and opinions;
5, the existing product innovation.
1. Master's degree or above, agronomy, forestry, horticulture, crop cultivation and farming, vegetable science, soil science, plant nutrition, and related majors; experience in research and development of agricultural and forestry technology is preferred;
2. Understand and master the application of matrix cultivation and facility agriculture related knowledge and matrix products;
3. Understand and be familiar with the technical methods and working principles of the matrix product R&D;
4, with a strong information collection, data analysis capabilities;
5, good communication, organization, coordination ability; strong teamwork ability.
Corporate benefits: Five insurances, one gold, year-end double pay, paid annual leave, holiday benefits, employee travel, professional training, and multiple salary adjustments each year
Contact Tel: (If you meet, you will see, declined to call)
Resume delivery email: firstname.lastname@example.org